Design a Life You Love at 50 and Beyond
Yes, that's correct, there's no rulebook here. Especially when it comes to ageing and retirement. In fact, we'd go as far to say that the concept of retirement in its current form needs to be retired.
We are big believers that you should be able to design a life you love and not stick to a linear path and restrictive framework.
New career in your 50s? Why the hell not! Retire but choose to work three months a year and chase ski seasons around the world? Absolutely. Find the love of your life in 60s? Go for it. Out every weekend? That's more like it. We are big believers in the outlook that you should be able to design a life you love as you age. (Note: No, we don't have plans to slow down for the quiet life. Yes, at some point there might be less work, however, this is to make way for more adventure.)
The key to having choices later in life is to take control NOW. The good news is, it's not as complicated as many think. The difference between an array of options and limited choices comes down to a smart investment here and some tax-savvy choices there.
From the early days of pensions and ISAs to investments and lump sum decisions, through to retirement and later life planning, Integrity365 are here to support you through the key stages of your life with a holistic approach to financial planning.
Want to Take a Finance MOT?
In order to design a life you love now, and to set you up for the future, it pays to assess your current circumstances and put a plan in place to set you on the right path. Speak to our team of experts to provide insights and a Finance MOT to help you achieve your life goals at 50 and beyond. A Finance MOT will benefit you by offering:
- An assessment of your current finances against your goals for the next 30 years
- A bespoke approach to investment planning aligned to meet your ambitions
- Help you achieve a more tailored approach to tax planning
- Find out how best to utilise different pensions such as when and how to draw from different pots
- Understand your options for creating additional retirement income
- Discover how to optimise tax-free cash to best meet your short, medium and long term objectives
- Make the most of your earnings and assets towards achieving your goals