Hypopressives Masterclass with Samantha Lisboa
Want to tone your core, relieve back pain, strengthen the pelvic floor, get great posture and improve digestion? Here we bring you a Masterclass in Hypopressive Exercises with physio and Pilates trainer, Samantha Lisbôa.
Featured by Tatler, Fabric Magazine, Glamour and HuffPost, Samantha Lisbôa has been working as a physio and Pilates trainer for 14 years.
In this Masterclass in Hypopressive Exercises video, Samantha offers a step-by-step guide that will have you feeling great in no time. Scroll down for Samantha's tips on how to ensure you do the exercises correctly and get results.
The Benefits of Hypopressive Exercises Include:
- Improve posture
- Relieve back pain
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Reverse diastasis
- Improve digestion
- Strengthen your core
- Improve balance
5 Tips to See Results with Hypopressives... Fast
1. Avoid sitting and standing with poor posture. Consciously avoid crunching and curving your spine – get head of the problem.
2. Pay attention to how you breathe. Expand through your lungs, opening the rib cage. Avoid breathing into your belly. Re-educate your breathing patterns from day 1.
3. Do the diaphragmatic massage at the beginning of every session.
4. Practice daily, if only for 5 minutes! To turbocharge your results – use Samantha's Instagram filter to ensure you are following the correct timings for your inhale, exhale and apnea. The devil's in the detail!
5. Look for a professional who can help you practice technique. Everyone has a different body composition and having a professional can help you unlock your ‘a-ha’ faster so you can transition to more advanced postures, and reap more benefits.