Log in or sign up
Gain access to a range of benefits:
- Monthly giveaways and luxury lifestyle offers
- Free courses and exclusive content, videos and events
- A community of 90,000-plus over 50s
If you read our article this week, Super-Fit 50-Somethings: “I was told people wouldn’t find a girl with hips and thighs teaching spin aspirational” you will know it's never too late to set yourself a goal - and smash it. On the road to becoming a spin teacher in her 40s, Stacey encountered some harsh criticism that she didn't have what it would take. Now in her 50s, she has a cult-like following for her classes at Boom Cycle.
If you ever wanted to hop on a spin or group fitness classes, then we are pleased to announce that Stacey will be hosting an “It’s Never Too Late" spin class on November 20th at Boom Cycle Hammersmith at 12pm.
This special class is a partnership between 55/Redefined and Boom Cycle and is open to all fitness levels and exists to help beginners get the hang of what a class is like. This is a totally safe space and we encourage you to come alone, with a friend, or loved one and have some fun moving your body and getting sweaty.
To help celebrate the event, drinks will be provided by Pentire, a non-alcoholic botanical spirit, healthy wind-down drink for active people.
We are also pleased to announce we are offering 55/Redefined Members 15% off the class.
Booking opens 1 week before the class. Please find steps to book the class below:
1. Register an account at www.boomcycle.co.uk
3. Go to the Hammersmith timetable for Saturday, November 20th and choose your spot in the 12pm class.
3. Add the following code to get 15% off one class: 55REDFNDBOOM