The delegate will develop skills and techniques which they can take back into the workplace and use to build a team in a practical fashion, particularly when working with other departments.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the main differences between leading and managing
- Develop your own individual style through awareness of the 4 different styles
- Understand Management by Objectives ( MBO )
- List the 7 ways to influence others and when to use each one when in discussion or negotiation
- Understand the stages a team passes through to achieve its’ potential
- Highlight your own team role